Code of Conduct
Based on ACA’s Code of Conduct
Maintain High Industry Standards
As a Members of ACA International, The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA) we assume responsibilities to fellow Members of the Association, our industry, our customers, consumers and the public at large. In doing so we strive to:
- Maintain the highest standards of business conduct by using only legal and ethical means in all business activity.
- Actively promote and encourage the highest level of integrity within the industry.
- Cooperate in every reasonable and proper way with other Association Members and work with them in the advancement of the credit and collection industry.
- Be fair and respectful to employees, associates, competitors, customers, the public and employer(s), in all business or professional relationships.
- Adhere to honesty and integrity in advertising and in all representations to the public concerning credit and collection industry products and services.
- Commit to the development and use of the highest standards and practices for processing and handling consumer, customer and competitor disputes using ACA’s Code of Conduct as a guidance document.
- Observe all applicable laws, regulations and rules pertaining to the processing and handling of accounts receivable.
- Support ACA’s Mission and Values and agree to uphold this Code Conduct and the governing documents of ACA International.
Click here for a link to ACA website showing a copy of the most recent ACA International Code of Conduct.